Introducing Finnish Aarrekid children's clothing brand

It's finally beginning to feel like spring is finally just around the corner - it's super sunny outside and not too cold either. I don't mind cold weather as long as it's sunny outside. I feel like I have so much more energy getting up and I blame the sun for that :)

Talking about spring, for me it means new, bright clothes and less clothes for sure. After wearing dark and heavy clothes all winter it really is time for something new. This time I'll introduce you Aarrekid which is a Finnish children's clothing brand. They have the coolest textiles babies and older kids, and you can read their story here. Their clothes basically have a story :) Check it out! My older son turns 3 in just a few weeks and this might just be something I'll looking into. Fun, new clothes are always a great gift.

Happy shopping, everyone and happy belated valentine's day too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!