A trip to Greece in April and back to work in 2018 :)

Hey there!

It's been a while since I wrote last time. It's been kinda hectic lately, with one child teething and having a flu (and therefore not sleeping through the night), and the other one only half day in day care. I know, my own choices and not complaining about life, but 'me'-time is kinda limited these days :) Anyway, we made it and booked a flight and a hotel to Greece in april. Yay!! Love this feeling when you're actually waiting for something fun to happen. We'll be there for a week and it wont be too hot in that time of year but we don't like hot, steamy weather so it's perfect. And it's a change for our daily routines so double-yay :)

Another new thing in our lives is that I'll be going back to work in january 2018 which is not like tomorrow but something I've been thinking about for a while now. My baby's gonna be 1,5 years old then so we're gonna hire a nanny for 6 months and then, after summer, he'll be joining his big brother in this wonderful day care center. I think this change will be a good thing for us all since I'm turning into that..what they call..a cranky old lady :D I mean, I need my career, coffee breaks (not to mention lunch) and when we do spend time together as a family, it'll be more like quality time. You know, time spent apart is a good thing for our family. I was gonna suggest my boss going back to work in september 2017 but then again, january isn't that far away from that and finding a great nanny for our little could be hard to find. I wont be working 5 days a week but instead more like 3-4 days for the first 6 months so we don't even need one full time. Well see, things usually and eventually tend to happen.

Now back to this life and our Greece vacay. You should check this one out if you're into flying there too (they have great last minute deals to everywhere in europe):


How would Santorini sound to you? Enjoy your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!