Shopping at Babyshop + a discount code

Happy rainy tuesday! Boy, that fall came here fast with cooler weather and rain, yikes :( I'm def a fall person with cooler weather, sun and all the different colours out there but not a fan of rain and upcoming flu-season. Well, that obviously means more shopping for me because I just bought a new (second-hand) Bugaboo cameleon3 stroller :) yeah, back to Bugaboo - oh how I've missed them <3 so now that I have them all I need to do is to buy accessories for the - all Bugaboo, of course! I'm thinking I'll need a new footmuff, comfort wheeled board (ya know, the one with a seat) and leather up-grade for the handle-bar. And maybe something else too..;)
Babyshop has all those and much more - basically everything you need for you and your family. What's best (and easiest) is thatthey deliver so all you have to do is sit back, relax, choose what you need and make an order. Easy!

Enjoy your tuesday and let's go shopping!
Xoxoxo

Bugaboo cameleon3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!