Fall accessories for babywearing, strollers and everything else!

Hey everyone!

Fall's here with cooler weather and rain, and it's that time again when you need to think again what to wear (bikini's aren't enough :)), how to take your kids to playground or to daycare and do I need a babycarrier or a new stroller. Luckily my older kids ride their bikes to daycare and my youngest son - now 7 months old - travels everywhere under my babywearing jacket. So no stroller really needed! But then again, winter's coming too and here in Finland you need a stroller with big tires and the streets are slippery so maybe a stroller could be on my shopping list. That's why I listed some of my favorite items so feel free to check them out and get them if you feel they're useful to you :)Warning: contains ads.

Babywearing

I love babywearing and Hoppediz has this alternative for a babycarrier, a Hop-Tye Buckle. It's soft as a sling but easy as a carrier, and it's adjustable so it goes from newborn to a toddler. 

Double stroller

As I mentioned, my older kids wont need a ride on a stroller but what happens when it gets slippery or the snow comes here - we might need a double stroller after all. I found this really cool Thule Urban Glide 2 running stroller. It's for two kids, has big tires, has a rather big basket for shopping and is actually on sale for now at Pinkorblue :)

Clothes

Good bye summer clothes, hello fall and eventually winter clothes :) My favorite brand for good quality clothes are from Reima. They not only last from child to child (I love selling them when not in use) but they also look damn good :) They are protective as in kids like to play in the water and mamas don't like them to get wet and then again sick with flu, no thank you :) So please check their selection. 

Good thing my baby loves to sleep on my Tula babycarrier so I can write this post :) I highly recommend babywearing because it is so much easier to get your kid fall asleep in no time plus you get to do things while baby sleeps. Priceless :) Happy thursday, everyone!

Baby sleeping in a Tula free-to-grow carrier



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!