Fall clothes at Bestseller

Howdy everyone!

Fall is here, actually for the second day since we had the best summer ever :) long summer, that is. Now it's finally getting cooler so it's time to check out new fall clothes. My favorite destination is Bestseller because they have clothes for everyone. My favorites are their maternity line, which includes mamalicious clothes, and nursing wear. What's your favorite?
Right now I'm a fan of sweat pants and hoodies - either the ones you can nurse in (the hoodies of course :D) or the clothes that are suitable for babywearing. Those are always my favorite :)

Other than shopping, my baby and I began babyyoga few weeks ago. I love it, it's great for my back and it's about last time to start doing it since this baby has started moving! At 7 months he's not too far from learning to walk, yikes :) we're also travelling to Greece next month and that makes me so excited!

Happy wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!