Busy work week and pregnancy week 19

Time flies - I'm almost half way through my pregnancy! We also found out we're having another boy so that kinda makes it more real :)


I've been feeling much better, this second trimester sure is the best trimester so I've been able to workout (just a little) and run with my kiddos - not complaining at all :) This has been a busy week at work and this friday I have this super-important seminar (or webinar) coming up for 100 people online so that's kinda scary :) Not only speaking to that many people but the fact my older son had a stomach and is in fact at home with me right now. Luckily, it was a quick bug but let's hope it's not contagious so I wont catch it and then I have to cancel the seminar :(


We also had a fun weekend last weekend since I turned 40 (middle-age, here I come!) and my parents had a garden-party for close family. What a nice get-together with kids and adults, and a nice to celebrate my birthday too. And we have another celebration coming this friday so lot's of parties coming up!
Which leads to another problem: what to wear when your body size keeps growing? As in, I'm in desperate need of new maternity clothes and luckily Bestseller has a great collection! I tried to go shopping the other day but always in a hurry -type of shopping just doesn't suit me :) So that's when I decided, online shopping is for me.
Anyone else with me? :)


Happy week, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!