Back to work, pregnancy week 16 and our summer in a summary :)

Hey everyone!


It's been a loooong time since I last time wrote and that's solely because my early pregnancy in may until the end of july was so difficult. Yes, morning and all-the-time -lasting pregnancy related sickness :( Luckily, it has almost stopped now and I can finally be happy about my pregnancy :)


This summer me and my family travelled to Bulgaria, Sunny beach. If you've been following on my instagram, you'll see some fun pics from that vacay :) We also travelled to Estonia, Hotel Sveitsi in Hyvinkää here in Finland (top notch!) and after that we just relaxed here at home. Or, if you can relax with a 2 and 4 year olds, then good job :D After all, we had a great summer and we did so many fun things as a family of four - things will be quite different next summer as a family of five, yikes! :)


This summer I've also put an effort on growing my belly :D I was also diagnosed again with gestational diabetes so no more growing my belly with pizza or candy :( No really, that was actually a good diagnosis because this time again, the diagnosis made me really think about my eating and being healthy again. Things could always be worse :)


Now I'm back to work and I'm really hoping this pregnancy will go smoothly this time all the way to due date which is in the end of january 2019. I will take it easy, listen to my body and again, eat healthy. Next month I'll have my second ultrasound and that's when we're gonna find out the sex of the baby if we want to. Very exciting, but still that wont matter - a boy or a girl will be very much loved & welcome in our family. Let's just hope he/she is healthy and will stay put all the way to due date :)


That's all for this time and I will write more often from now on, I promise. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!