Moppi cleaning services in Finland :)

Fall is almost here, supposedly after this week and it's getting time to get your house cleaned :) No, you can clean your house anytime but this swift from summer to fall is a perfect time for that, if you ask me.
Only thing is I hate cleaning: first you have to move all the toys near and far the couch so you actually have to clean before cleaning. Crazy, and who has time for that? Well, I do since I do it everyday but that's only for making this house liveable but that's not ebough, no. I need to have deep-cleaning and that's when I call a cleaner for help :) Not only it saves you time, it's actually quite affordable these days - not only for the rich and famous but for us 'regular' human beings as well.
Second question is, which company do I choose? I don't have an answer to that but I can recommend Moppi cleaning services here in Finland.
Why? Because they have an excellent online booking system.
Is it affordable? I can't answer you on that one because affordable means different things to different people but for me it is and with my savings coupon you can save a few euros.
Do they clean well? I'm not sure if I'm the right person to answer you on that one but hey - if my house looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years prior to Moppi's service and it looks different after that, I'd say yes.
Do they come on time? Let's hope so! No really, if they'd miss the appointmess all the time would they still be running a business? I don't think so!


So let's give them a try and enjoy our clean houses! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!