Positive pregnancy test at 13 dpo :)

Finally but little too early - a positive pregnancy test, that is :) I actually started testing yesterday and I got a very fain test-line which darkened today, with three tests taken :D Very interesting and cant wait for the final result -kinda feeling going on in my head. So hard to focus on work today since my period is supposed to start on friday or saturday so let's keep our fingers crossed they wont start this time!
This cycle has been different compared to the previous ones. First of all, I felt when my ovulation happened around cycle day 11-12, and I've never before felt that. I actually thought I wasn't ovulating anymore and already had a doctor at the fertility clinic prescribe me clomid in order me to ovulate on my next cycle. Let's hope for that one too that I don't need to start them!! There's always side-effects on everything so if I can avoid these I most certainly will. What else comes to ovulating is the fact that timing of sex was..well, on time ;)


On this cycle, I also drank a lot of grapefruit juice. I know, it doesn't sound a fertility treatment but I read about it somewhere that it might help to get you pregnant, so why not?! I also did drink it a lot when trying to pregnant with my first born and obviously I succeeded so had to do it again. Plus, I really like the taste of it.


I don't know but I do have a feeling this time that this is the cycle :) Coffee already tastes weird (not bad yet), falling asleep at night is almost impossible (for the past few days already) and I have a feeling.
But, as mentioned earlier - I tested a bit too soon so we'll see. Next time I write we'll know for sure <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!