Laborday aka vappu :)

Hey everyone!
Time sure flies since it's been almost a month when I wrote the last Time :) so what's new here? First of all, it's laborday here in Finland and we call it Vappu. Not much celebrations here since we're a family of 2 kiddos, but we did have an awesome dinner last night at our house with my folks. We barbecued (yes! The season's here :)) and enjoyed time together. The kids got huge vappu-balloons which they really liked :) Today's been a rainyday so not much outing or going on a traditional picnic for us but instead I went for a run this morning with my son riding a bike next to me. Awesome feeling after that and I ja totally forgotten how great it feels after you're done with your run :)
Some weeks ago I wrote about trying our #3, a baby that is :) well, it isn't as easy as thought so yesterday I finally had a bloodtest taken (test called amh). That basically tests whether I have fertile eggs left and the doctor will call me this friday or next week the latest. Cant wait for the results!! We've been trying for baby #3 for about 4 months now and since my age is a factor, I wanted to get things going. Let's hope everything is fine and no need to get more fertility tests or treatments.
That being said I'm off to some quality time aka reading Magazines.
Until next Time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!