AMH level tested :)

Hey everyone!
What a warm week it's been so far and guess what: I'm sick!! No! Oh well, maybe antibiotics will start working soon.
Last time I talked about getting my AMH test done in order to find out whether my eggs are still there and functioning. I know, not the most scientifically put but maybe you'll get the point  :D
Anyway, turned out my amh level is 1.3 which is an okay level for a woman at my age. Yay!! Not the best nyt at least not all the hope is gone :)
If this is the cycle that ends up to a pregnancy I will well that <3 until then, have a great week!

Ps my ovulation test finally had a positive result. Gotts love that smiley :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!