Fluseason is here :(

Hey everyone!


Hope y'all been healthy and able to avoid this horrific fluseason. We haven't and so far, in the past 3 weeks, both boys have had ear infections, fever and flu. Not to mention, that requires 24/7 care for them both (goodbye goodnight's sleep!) Luckily, this antibiotics we got for my older son last night seems like it's working already. Yay! And now my husband is sick..with the worst of them all: the mamflu :D No really, hope it goes away really fast.


So this going back to work from maternity leave -thing hasn't quite worked out that well for our family. I know, going back is always hard and I have to blame myself for bringing all the stress back home. That's never a good combo: mother, who's never at home anymore and when she is, she's so stressed out :( Feel bad for my kids but I got a feeling this will get better soon as springtime gets closer. Soon we'll all be healthy again!


And besides all that, kids really seem to like their daycare. I mean, they get to play all day long, have friends and they do so many fun things there. I feel like I have so much more energy spending time with my kids cause now I have something for just myself: my work. 10 years ago, way before kids and marriage, I used to hate sundays cause that meant I had to go to work on monday. These days I'm almost honoured if I can go to work on mondays!! Meaning, if both kids aren't sick :)


That being said, enjoy your week! We even had sunshine today here in Finland so I'm sure spring is already on it's way! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!