Getting ready for work and shopping online

Hey everyone!

It's (again) been so long since I've written the last time and all I gotta say, time flies :) My littlest guy is very active and energetic whenever he's up so me-time is kinda limited these days. Not that I'm complaining - I love every second of it and especially because soon my days as a stay-at-home mom are over since I'll be going back to work: either next month or in January the very latest. My littlest guy will start at the same day-care center his older son goes to (yay!) and we'll start practicing early next month. Yikes!! I know, he's officially a toddler already but he'll (just like his older brother) will always be my babies <3

So what else is new? Other than going back to work and learning how to wear clothes other than sweatpants :D That obviously means shopping for new clothes and what else is better for busy moms than shopping online. I mean, you can always go to the mall and shop there but if you have two kids with you, like I do, it's almost impossible. Luckily there are online stores out there for us in need :)

And the other thing about going back to work? Yes, I might be switching from my old job to a new one so that's even more stressful and exciting, at the same time. Yes, definitely in need of new clothes :)

Okay, so my little toddler who always sleeps like a baby during the is waking up now. So, again, I need to go. Thanks for reading this and have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!