Hauck Duett 2 double stroller

Hello everyone!

Sun is shining and I'm about to go out for a long walk since my little guy just fell asleep to an early nap.
So a while ago I wrote about double stroller which is a topic close to me because as a mother of two wild boys, I need to have a seat for them every now and then. I'm a big fan of double strollers that have seats next to each other (like Bugaboo donkey duo or Easywalker duo have) but I don't like their width. It's almost impossible to go anywhere with them, especially to a bus so I had to change them to a Phil & Teds strollers which is super narrow but I just don't like them at all. Why? Because kids here in winter wonderland tend to have to wear lot's of clothing so it's almost impossible to put them in the stroller - especially the one sitting in the lower seat.
So I googled, once again, and happened to find this one: Hauck Duett 2. It sorta reminds me of Babyjogger city select but is lot of cheaper than that one. Check out the link and you'll see: Pinkorblue has it for 349€, delivered to your home address in 3-7 days (this offer applies only in Finland). But all in all, this one seems to have it all I've been looking for:
- face to face upper seat (which you can switch from looking forward or backward)
- more room in the lower seat for your older toddler
- babybasket = upper seat so no extra babybaskets to store in your house :)
- large hoods
- large basket

Basically everything I need right now. Check out how it works in here. What do you think? I'm about to put in an order :D

Hauck Duett 2


Have a nice day, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!