Babywearing with a toddler in a Vero Moda wool jacket

Sunny but cold wednesday to you all!

It's getting colder here in Finland but today we're experiencing something different: sunshine. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, brrr, so I had to go and buy new clothes for me and my kids. I still carry my younger son every now and then, so I decided I'm not gonna buy a babywearing jacket (because they're so expensive) but I do need something that can occasionally fit my child in it. And just like that, I found a perfect winter coat with wool-blend in it and in a nice grey colour (in one of those 50 shades of grey, hahaa..anyway)! This one, of which I posted a pic on my instagram account, fits almost perfectly over me and my little one. I mean, my little one is already 1year and 4 months old, and it still fits us :) The best part in this jacket is that it has a cover over my neck/between me and my baby so no wind can go under my jacket and freeze us. That's what even most babywearing jacket don't have (and I've had quite a few from Liliputi, MaM, Angel Wings etc) so it's very clever.

VILLAKANKAINEN TAKKI, Light Grey Melange, large
Vero Moda wool jacket in light grey melange.


I paid 79,99€ for this (picture above) at Vero Moda and I don't think it's that much considering I can wear this as a normal jacket and this one doesn't have those "always-missing-panels" included. Of course, you can only wear your baby in front but that's ok since that's how I wear my baby. What could be more easy than just putting normal clothes to your baby/little toddler, a hat and warm socks and maybe mittens too, and then put this over him/her and grab a huge scarf over you two and get going? That's how we got going this morning without the hassle of dressing both your little ones; luckily for me my older son almost always dresses himself so mornings aren't a total nightmare anymore. I can totally recommend this kind of jacket for those crazy mornings, or making a really quick stop to a grocery store - dressing up and down a toddler is sometimes very time consuming and with this one you can save those precious 5 minutes :)

Enjoy your week! Keep them close ;)

Ps Babyshop has a halloween offer until 10/31/2017 so hurry up :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!