Spring is on its way and in need of new shoes from Lekmer!

Hello there!

I know, it's been a while since I wrote last time but we've been really sick this past month with flu, stomach flu and then I hurt my back big time a week ago. So glad this month is almost over - time to move on to spring!! And it's definitely here with almost all the snow gone and sunny almost daily and also it's getting warmer. Next week we're going back to 8-12 routine with my toddler at his daycare. This 3 days a week just didn't work at all. He tends to forget his daycare and it's been so hard to take him there those days and he doesn't like to be there for that long everyday. I'm glad this daycare is so flexible that they would go back to this.

Spring also means new clothes and shoes, at least for us. I was so sure all of our shoes from last season would fit (to our toddler) but I was completely wrong! So this means shopping, and Lekmer has a new campaign until april 4, 2017 on shoes so check it out if need new ones! They usually deliver fast and this saves me time from going to the store with these two. Buying online is a must for me - especially now that I'm stuck at home because of my back :(

I also recently got a new double stroller (I know!) I was so sure I'd be okay with a stroller and a wheeled board -combo but I was so wrong. That just doesn't work for me, in the end, because I have to hunch my back, you know, I can't walk straight and therefore my back hurts. Or it hurts from carrying my baby in a sling. Either or, a double stroller is a must for a while or I have to find a stroller that has a long enough handle bar (you know, the one I use) so that there's enough room for the toddler to stand on the wheeled board and me steering the stroller, if you know what I mean. Now that I'm steering my Emmaljunga scooter stroller I literally have to hunch and my back really hates that :( I also learned that my back hates a sling these days so carrying one child and maybe putting the older on the stroller is a no no. I've had a quite a few double strollers this past year (Bugaboo donkey duo,  Easywalker duo, to name a few) and I just recently bought a Phil & Teds Navigator 2014 as second hand. I have to say I like this one cause it's so narrow (only 59 cm wide) and both kids have enough room in it, and it wasn't too expensive. I also did have a Mountain buggy duet for a few months but I sold it because it just took a little too much room in my house (I always keep the in the house to keep the mold out of the stroller). I sold it and got exactly what I paid for them so it was a good deal for me too. But we're also going to trips this summer and we wanted a double stroller that would act like a travel stroller and therefore won't take that much space in our car. Problem solved :)

Okay, now I really need to go and lay down in the sofa to heal my back :) Have a sunny week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!