At home with sick kids and shopping @Sarenza

Hey everyone!

What a week it's been! First my toddler got sick with a flu, and now my youngest son seems like catching it as well :( We were supposed to go to Tallinn, Estonia this past friday but I had to cancel it due to sickness. No wonder kids get sick so often since the weather is so weird: one day it's warm and sunny, and the next day it rains and is just miserable. Just check my instagram pics and you'll see :)

So what is there to do while you're stuck at home with sick kids and really can't go outside? Shopping. At Sarenza they have all these deals for shoes (especially for Puma at the moment) but also bags and other accessories. So check it out if you're stuck as well and want to find something new for spring for good price :)

Luckily my toddler seems to be getting better so maybe we can attend our music play school tomorrow at the local church. We just started last week and both my toddler and my baby liked it a lot. I'm really hoping we can attend it and be able to leave the house :) We did go outside yesterday cause I wanted to go to a flea market (a really good one) and we also found a nice little play area for our toddler. It didn't go that well in the end since his fewer got up but he seems like his normal self right now so maybe we're done with this bug for now?!

Have a great week, everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!