Back to normal routine and dealing with sleep deprivation (again)

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote last time. No, I didn't have a huge new years party ;) Instead, I've just been so busy with my little ones. My older son had a 2 week xmas break from his day care center and boy - it is work to entertain a toddler, especially if he's used to having different activities every day :) No, going to the park isn't enough and to be honest, we didn't get out of the house for few days because of those few horrible cold days. I mean, -20 degrees outside..not fun at all. Anyway, we did it and now my toddler is back at day care - half day until march and this works just fine. So I'm glad we're back to our normal routine: waking up early in the morning, having lunch on time, playing outside several times a day, seeing (toddler)friends etc. Routine helps to get through the day, I'll say :)

Usually my baby, now 6 months already, sleeps really really well. I mean, 3-4 hrs in a row and that's just fine with me. Except for last night when he woke up at 4 am and wanted to talk. You know, for 2 hours. Luckily after playing and having breakfast (he eats now solids too), he fell asleep for an 1,5 hrs. I gotta say, I'm used to this so I'm exhausted right now! Knowing him he'll go sleeping very soon and I get to sleep (or rest) for some time. Yay! Other than that, life's good :) I'm just waiting for that time when both kids go to bed at the same time and sleep through the night. I'm too old for this sleep deprivation! Although, this time around it doesn't feel that bad as it did the first time my older son. I know, this is just a phase and I'm sure this baby will start sleeping through the night very soon. It's a hunch ;)

Just like I said to my husband, we've pretty much had everything we wanted in the past 5 years: got engaged, got married (we had two weddings!!), had two perfectly healthy kids and moved to another great house. So I think we're done with that wishing project - no more babies for us :) (I mean, really. I'm done ;))
Happy new year, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!