Flu season and family fun at a fair - all in one week!

Good evening! It's been a while since I wrote last time and that's because I've been sick. And my toddler as well so it's been sorta long week :) just the flu but boy it makes everything harder. Glad we're finally feeling better and had a really fun sunday today together - all family - at a fair. It was about travelling and we wanted some ideas for our yearly family trip. Maybe spain but where to? That's half the fun - planning the trip, that is. And you know, after a long week like this it was just perfect. Spending time with my fam ❤ which ever trip we choose, I'll write about it later. Let's just say I'm glad we had such a good day. It hasn't been the easiest for us and now I know why so many people say dont divorce when your kids are under the age of 3. Let's just say sleep deprivation has gotten me and we've duscussed that lately. Just because life can be very hectic with two little ones but nothing too serious. That's why I'm just so happy today was a success :)
Next week will be as normal as can be, nothing special. I'm hoping to be able to go to my mom-baby yoga class on wednesday - or my back wants it really bad. Back hurts, not good.
Anyway, have a great week and thanks for reading! Go see an old poster from the fair today I snapped and put it on my instagram :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!