I'm back 😊

Hello everyone!
So I'm back, just couldn't stop for good and since I feel like I still have lots of fun things to share here on my blog. Baby-related, of course.
So what I've been doing the past month? Many things (as it's never boring with my two boys) but mostly taking care of my boys, getting a new double stroller (can you guess which one I got? ;)), trying to take care of the household (laundry times 4 takes time!) and lastly trying to study. Yeah my last psychology course (personality psychology, very interesting) which would require a lot more time but..the final exam is next week and hopefully I will pass it with a grade of 3 or better (in a scale of 1-5).
So after that I'll be posting many more texts as usual. And pictures of my new stroller for sure!! Yes, it's the one I wanted: The Bugaboo donkey duo, all black version. Versatile, easy to maneuver and as the name says, what a donkey it is!! Just imagine yourself going to a supermarket and getting everything you needed. Everything, and no backpack is required :D
My little guy is getting bigger - he's already 4 months old and the toddler is doing great as well, and really likes his new day care. So more to come, maybe with some daily discounts as well :) Stay tuned, and have a lovely week! And start getting ready for Halloween đŸ‘»

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!