Happy sunday

Today I went for a long walk with my boys. Yes, with my new all black Bugaboo Donkey Duo stroller :) I have to say I haven't regreted buying it even though it was a bit expensive even though I bought it second-hand. Anyway, life's too short and I realized - after selling my previous double stroller - that I really needed one; just a stroller for one and a wheeled board just wasn't enough for a sometimes cranky 2,5 year old. Besides, he still needs to nap and he only falls asleep during stroller walks so it was sorta must thing to get this stroller. Okay, it's the best stroller I've ever had. The ride is so smooth in every terrain I've taken it and they both seem to like, and it looks so cool too.
So back to the walk..both boys fell asleep (and the younger one is just now waking up - he's been asleep for 3 hours!!) What a perfect weather for a long walk: it didn't rain at all and it wasn't too windy, plus I really needed that walk after eating a whole (!) pumpkin pie. This mommy life is getting me fat :)
If you want, you can follow me on instagram (you'll find me as workandbabies), where I try to post pictures of my daily life & of course my new Bugaboo stroller :) I'll write more late. mommyduty calling! Enjoy your sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!