Winter break inspo

 Hey everyone! 

Sun is shining here in Finland and it's almost time for a winter break! Have you already booked a vacation, locally of course, due to the pandemic? We certainly have and are heading to Vierumäki resort very soon!! How exciting!

Renting a cabin

We rented a cabin and I can honestly recommend Lomarengas if you wish to rent one too. I say this is somewhat the safest way to spend a winter break as we're gonna dry there with our own car, stay in a cabin which is rented just for our family and spend time just as a family. Yes, there will be other winter breakers as well, not just us, but we do remember to keep our distance from other people and avoid crowded places. We really need this break due to the divorce setting (which is about to get cancelled but kids still do have two different homes) but also the pandemic. I wouldn't travel anywhere with a plane and I'm just gonna stay in my home country and I'm avoiding just about anything and everything to keep that awful virus away from me and my family but I still do need to have a life. I hope everyone knows what I mean <3
That being said, I'm more than excited of this little winter break we're taking! A little break from the usual, away from the job and time spent with my loved ones - sounds about perfect! :) Skiing, walking and sliding down the hill, eating good home cooked meals, going to a sauna to warm up and sleeping well.

Winter break inspo in pictures

Ok I had to make a collage of these maqnificent cabins that are all located here in Finland. Don't they all look wonderful?! Okay, I had to add some pictures of summer cabins cause that's what I'm really looking forward to. Summer in a lakehouse sounds perfect to me with swimming, going to a sauna, fishing, preparing meals from the fish and going to the forest to pick berries. Gotta love summer!

So go ahead and book your own trip if that's what you've been thinking of. I sure did and can't wait for my winter break to start in a few weeks :)

And in the meanwhile as I'm waiting for my break to start, my youngest son is apparently getting sick as he has a runny nose. God dammit, not again! I'm guessing it's another ear-infection - last time we had it about 4 weeks ago and did take a covid-19 test but obviously he didn't have it. It was "just" the ear-infection but I guess it returned to our life. Oh boy..

Hope your thursday is better and maybe it gets better by looking at these pics! Hey, it's almost weekend! Take care and stay safe & healthy, please :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!