Viaplay entertainment at ladycave :)

Hey everyone and happy new year 2021!! Well, I'm just happy we moved to a new year because, well, last year wasn't the best for just about anyone of us. My way of surviving one of the darkest & most depressive moments? Viaplay entertainment :) * this post has Viaplay ads .* And what the hell is Ladycave?! Read more to find out! 

My top ones on Viaplay

Since moving to a new place with my kids (we share custody with my ex-husband), having Viaplay has definitely helped kids cope and settle in their new homes. Yes, we both have Viaplay just to make sure kids will be able to watch it if they want to or if nights get too rough with three kiddos, a fave tv-show will always calm them down - at least for 2 minutes ;) 
My favorite was Desperate housewives when it was still on Viaplay and James Bond-movies. Yeah, I'm a big fan and that's always so entertaining for me. I don't go out much even on non-pandemic time so when I do get a night off from taking care of my three boys, I just usually like to exercise at a gym and afterwards just sit, watch a show/movie and relax. My apartment is always under chaos with kids around so just having a tv for myself is a treat. That's when it turns into a Ladycave when my kids aren't around :D No guys around, just me and myself and a bottle of fine champagne ;) Or maybe just fine cheese, candy and a soda :D

My kids like to watch Masha and a bear, Paw patrol and Lego Ninjago. Viaplay is so easy to use that even my 4 year old can put it on and find a show he likes. Very convenient :) And the best part is that Viaplay has so much to offer to everyone in the family; tv-shows, movies but also sports.

What I like most about Viaplay is that you can choose your time when you want to watch a movie or a tv show (or binge watch even more episodes at one time) - without commercials! That's a life saver and it really helps at this time when you can't really go to a movie theater and you spend more and more time at home. All kind of entertainment is needed so you can feel good at your own home. I can honestly recommend this service to everyone and at its low price it really is a good deal if you do spend more time at home.

Life after divorce

It's been a while since I wrote the last time which was right after I had moved in to this new home. Life was very hectic at that time with moving itself but also decorating and making this place look and feel like home, getting kids used to this and still go back to old home, and driving back and forth which felt like million miles at that time. Now that we dont have to go back to our old family home and my ex lives like 5 minutes away from my apartment, life seems easier and less complicated. Kids can see their both parents on a daily basis and daycare & pre-school are both in a walking distance. Plus, this area we live in, is much greater than the old one with great shops, restaurants and my gym, of course but also outdoor skating rinks and running paths are just around the corner. Basically, everything we need is right here! So overall, time will heal as they say and things are getting normal. Kids are so used to having two homes and they kinda like it. My ex and I are very amicable and get along quite well which is great and makes things easier. We spent the holidays all together and kids loved it of course.  And watched movies on Viaplay - what else ;) We're just trying to make things as easy as possible and this two homes model seem to be working so well. Life is good right now.  Our divorce isn't finalized yet and a lot can happen before that. We'll see.

Now it's time for a quick exercise at home because I didn't get to go to the gym today because of the weather - it's a snow storm outside and I don't like driving my car at that kind of weather. Little bit of yoga and then to the storm I go to pick up my kids :) Have a great tuesday afternoon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!