Pregnancy week 36 thoughts

Hey everyone!

I can't believe I'm already on pregnancy week 36 and it's less than month to go before #3 arrives!! My last pregnancy ended and baby was born at 36+2 which is like next week so..it's getting real :)
I'm feeling alright, considered I'm very pregnant and still running around with my little boys. Ok, not running but trying to keep up with them :) Christmas was great with santa claus, new toys and all that eating - you know, a very traditional christmas that is. Boys loved it and it was worth every second :) Now boys are off from day care for 1,5 weeks and we're just taking it easy; skating, going to the park, playing inside with new toys etc. We did have a helper here today, a nanny, who played with them for couple of hours while I went to see my doctor. We've never had a nanny before so I was a bit worried leaving my kids with her but it went super-fine. She was young, in her 20's but had already so much experience with little kids and boys really liked here. Yay!!

What else have I done lately except seeing my doctor? I did have another doc's appointment last week to see how the baby is positioned and he looked just fine. I haven't had too many painfull contractions lately, meaning they come and go away if I rest a little bit which is good. I did pack my hospital bag so that's something - I'm ready to go (in 4 weeks, that is). We also already checked the hospital where I'm supposed to go and therefore I'm all set :) Other than that, no big news on this end.

I wish you all happy new year - just in case I'm in the hospital in the next few days! :) Hope you all had a magical xmas as well :)

ps In case you need to find activities to your kids during xmas break, maybe this could help:



And don't forget Reima after xmas sales either!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!