Pregnancy week 34 aches, pains and dealing with a toddler

Hey y'all!


It's been a few weeks since I wrote last time, and for the past week I've been out of work, on a sick leave due to my pregnancy. Nothing serious but this time around my body isn't coping as well as it the first 2 times (and minus 2-5 years!) so I had to quit and the follow doctor's orders and basically start my maternity leave sooner. I would start it this week anyway so I didn't start it that early and I gotta say, this past week has been good to just rest and take it easy. My youngest son, who was born 2,5 years ago, was born a bit premature at 36+2 weeks and I certainly didn't want that to happen this time around. It has affected me a bit so this time we hope baby will stay put for at least till 37+0 weeks when he's considered 'full time', not premature that is. So not on christmas eve, thank you very much! :)


As for my pregnancy, walking is getting harder with back and pelvis pain, not to mention those contractions I've been experiencing. They're not fun when picking up my sons from day care and they decide to start running around and clearly - running isn't an option anymore :) Sleeping is getting harder too as it's almost impossible to find a good sleeping position and when I finally do find it, it's time to pee. And again. I got a bit concerned whether those contractions got too painful, especially yesterday but I do have a doctor's appointment next week so we'll see then if there's something to worry about. So basically I don't sleep much during the night, I have pain and aches here and there, and my youngest son, aka the toddler, is giving me a hard time. It's not a good thing to get mad at him since he's so young and clearly realizes his life's about to change soon with a little brother joining our family so he get's these super-annoying tantrums all of the time. Maybe it's a phase and will go away once he realizes mommy loves him and that's not gonna change, ever.


About those contractions I had yesterday and what made me rest all night long because I couldn't even walk anymore..I actually visited my gym. That was probably the last time during this pregnancy and even though I took very easy, it did affect me too much. And it's weird cause I actually enjoyed going there and lifting those very light weights. I guess it's time to say goodbye for that too, for now I mean.


As everyone realizes, christmas is almost here and guess what: I haven't bought any gifts yet :D In case there are other ones too and they just don't wanna go to a mall but instead order gifts from their own couch then here's a suggestion: TAIKKA. This one is new to me but it looked interesting and unique which is something I always look for. Check it out - maybe there's something for you too!




We are actually going on a day cruise tomorrow to Estonia, Tallinn. Our family is going and so are my in-laws so maybe I have some time to shop while they watch the kids? Anyway, time to go and pick up the kids from day care.


Enjoy your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!