Bugaboo at Pink or Blue and a discount on strollers!

Hey everyone!


I just had an awesome weekend: on friday my friends had their 40 year party and our kids stayed at their grandparents overnight so that meant staying out longer (until 11 pm!) and sleeping in much longer (until 8am!!) Momlife, you know :D
Not only that, my husband and I were able to do grocery shopping on saturday morning, in no hurry. Of course, I missed my boys like hell but you know - sometimes you just need your alone time with your hubby. No kids. And what even better, everything had gone just about right as in kids slept through the night and no crying over 'where's my mommy/daddy' -kinda things. Perfect :) We're so lucky & blessed to have grandparents in our lives <3
Yesterday, on sunday, kids and I went out with and they had their bikes and then to the park and back. It's so nice now that they both have bikes and we don't always need a stroller with us. Kids sleep so much better at night when they have these kinda activities all the time, and I get to walk too. My older son also had his last soccer practice yesterday so now it's officially fall :) Gotta love this momlife :)


Which leads to my topic and my continuing momlife and therefore one of my favorite topics, strollers. I was blown away when I realized  Pink or blue has Bugaboo-strollers and other their items on their selection.
If you hurry up and order a new stroller today on monday 3, you can save up to 10% on selected items. Please, check their website for the entire selection of strollers and items (including Bugaboo) where this saving applies. Pink or blue has a wide selection of different stroller brands so something for everyone :)


Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for this week!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!