4D ultrasound and pregnancy week 23 update

Hey everyone!


Time sure is flying and pregnancy week 23 is almost done :) Fall has arrived here in Finland and it's getting colder for sure.  Kids have already had their share of flu and other unwanted visitors from day care, and last night my younger son woke up at 2 am just to throw up :( It's always fun to clean during night but luckily poor little guy is fine and at day care today. I'm hoping I won't catch it :)




I also had my 4D ultrasound this week at Femeda which is one of the only places in Helsinki where you can get your 3D/4D done. They have the best doctor I know to do this, Bruno Cacciatore, and he's so charming and obviously very intelligent to do his job. He was so nice when welcoming us to our appointment when he said 'Hello again!' We've had this 4D ultrasound with all of our babies so we just had to do it again. Why? Well, even though it's not NIPT, it's very accurate when it comes to 'just' an ultrasound and it sort of relieves our minds when we hear 'everything seems to be all right'. I know, it's 100% for sure but neither is NIPT so this is as far as we're gonna go. And it's always just awesome to see that little face <3 Love it! I did have my pregnancy week 23 check up today and they checked on my urine (no protein, good), my weight (too much weight gain in a week, ouch) and blood-pressure (good one). I really need to focus on my eating habits since I have gained too much weight and I'm just bloated, and it's not good since I do have gestational diabetes. Let's hope next weeks I wont be gaining too much weight.

Kids outerwear



Other than already being in that baby bubble, I love (obviously) spending time with my two boys. And guess what - they keep growing :) And that leads to the fact they always need new outerwear for both fall and winter. In my opinion, Reima has the best outerwear for kids what comes to quality and style. The best part is that they're not overly priced and with 3 boys in my family, they sort of run from first one to last one :) Where do you guys buy your outerwear?









New babyproducts

Since I'm also starting to realize this baby is coming for real, I do need to start buying new baby products: nursing pillow, tiny clothes, double stroller (yes, my favorite!) and a carrying sling or two. I honestly don't remember everything I need even though this is my third time so I better start this now :) Maybe this could be my next online-store addiction:


Ergonomiset CatBirdBaby kantoreput ja kantoliinat



Ok, that is all for now. Thanks for reading and until the next time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!