Third child at 40?

Yes, that's a question I've been thinking for the past year or so. It's something I haven't really talked about much since it's very personal and obviously, considering my age, it might not happen :( Not that it's the end of the world since I do have two perfectly healthy little boys but still...when you just can't get through the subject it really is something to be considered.


And how on earth would I wanna have another one, after this horrible year of having a baby and a toddler? Well, first of all, it hasn't been that bad. Yes, I've had sleepless nights (and I still do) but all the good things are just more important. I guess it started when we were expecting our youngest son and I had my first ultrasound way too early. I guess that was pregnancy week 7 or 8, and it turned out that I had two little babies growing inside me :) But, as it very often happens, the other one didn't survive. I, I didn't cry or anything since it was so early on I can't even call it a misscarriage but somehow that just stuck in my mind that we're missing one more person in our family. Crazy, right?


At first, my husband wasn't too eager on even trying on a new baby, considered how tired I was last year and also my age plays a factor. After some serious conversations we decided we're gonna give it a shot and that was in january. Obviously, it's already march and in my case time is slowly running out but we're still keeping our fingers crossed <3 Maybe it will happen.. I did already visit this clinic but we haven't officially started any infertility treatments. Let's hope we don't have to!


So if you're interested in hearing what happens (if anything), stay tuned :)


And while doing that, enjoy this lovely sunny weather (at least here in Finland) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!