Crazy week at work before spring break :)

Hey y'all!


What a week with deadlines at work, planning on what to pack for our upcoming week in Estonia and eventually going on the trip itself! This week I have my first event at work that I host and I'm getting so nervous! Luckily, this week will go by so fast with all this stuff going on :)


Last week I wrote about our dream of having one more child and yeah - the project is still on :) Right now I'm in the middle of my cycle so let's keep our fingers crossed this will be the cycle that's gonna the take us closer on our dream <3 If not, then I'm not sure if we're gonna try anymore since it's always so depressing to find out you're now and your periods start :( Especially at this age it's sorta going 'flying away' the possibility of getting pregnant. But still, let's not lose all our hope! Funny thing is that I've been focusing on how that monthly cycle really works for me, meaning what are the best days to get pregnant. I was a bit surprised to learn that I didn't (or haven't) felt that ovulation yet because I usually do. Maybe this cycle is skipping the ovulation? Or maybe I'm just putting on too much pressure on myself and really need to focus on something else for a while. That's how we ended up getting pregnant the first time after really focusing on my cycle and the symptoms (hey, I'm ovulating today!). When you don't pay too much attention to it, it just might happen naturally (or not).
Well, which ever the case, we're done our best this time and well see in the beginning of next month. That being said, have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!