New wheeled board from Lekmer

Hello!

Time flies and it's already mid-august. As many of you've noticed, I've been addicted to strollers and especially to double strollers - and I've switched those many many times :) Now that my older son is at the day care during naptime - which was the only reason I chose to keep those and switch for a stroller and wheeled board -combo for good - we really don't need one anymore. Basically, we just use our old Emmaljunga Nitro City all the time and our double stroller, Phil & Teds Vibe, spends a lot of time alone.

So, that means it's time to shop :) Lekmer has a really good selection of wheeled boards, especially the one with a seat, and the cheapest one I found on the market. Bumprider sit, that is. I know, I had this one before and it didn't quite work at that time because my older son was just too young for it. Now that he's starting to skip naptime during the weekends but needs a seat every now and then, I decided it's time to order one. And it's pretty cheap for 119,90 €.

What do you think? Is it a good idea to skip a double once and for all? :) Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!