New job and getting ready for christmas

Hey everyone!

This fall I've been super busy with my job, kids being sick a lot and jugling between two different homes (for the kids, that is). Right now I've been at my new job for a little over a month now so everything's still new and I keep learning new things on everyday basis. It's very challenging yet exciting but also very demanding as I work as a project manager in a new field I'm not familiar with. As for now, my youngest son is sick at the moment with fever and staying home with me. So far I thank Paw patrol, gingerbread cookies and a kid with great sleeping skills ;) I mean, he slept for 1,5 hours yesterday while I had a meeting so thumbs up he'll manage to do the same today too :)
*This post contains ads.*

Christmas and holiday break is coming

How's everyone's xmas plans this year? I just talked to my husband this morning (yes, the one that officially lives in his own place ;)) about santa claus and whether we should have him over on christmas. Well, the reality is that santa wont make it here this year either because of the pandemic still going on too strong :( And to be honest, at least one of our kids will be sick then - I hate to be pessimistic but that's the reality. 
What I'm looking forward is the week right after christmas: I have a one week of unpaid vacation and we're heading to Anttolanhovi through Offerilla (*Ad*). We're staying at a hillside villa for three days and this package we bought through Offerilla contains also an access to the pool area, not to mention to all the outdoor activities there are. This package for a family of ours (five persons) for three days is around 350€ so very inexpensive :) We sorta had to find something to do because school's out for over two weeks and day care for at least a week and a half and travelling outside of Finland is out of question at the moment - at least for our family due to the pandemic. Besides, prices are crazy for our family if we wanted to fly somewhere warm! So I'm really looking forward to this vacation and some quality family time.

It's been crazy cold here in Finland for the past week but luckily it's supposed to warm a bit this weekend. It might even snow and that would be awesome so we can actually do stuff outdoors. 

Well I better go and get back to work and back to sick kid. Luckily he likes cartoons a lot so that gives me time to work :) Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!