Fall, new job and a new garderobe

To new starts!

Fall is finally here and I have so many exciting things going on in my life <3 What a difference a year makes - exactly a year ago I was in the middle of a divorce, trying to find a new home and the saddest ever, to put it in the shortest way :( But, as I always look to the future, I knew back then that things would get better in time and so they did. Here's a scoop on my life :) *Contains ads*

New job

I've been looking for a new job for a while now and been going to interviews a lot lately - for the past few months. I wasn't exactly sure, what I wanted to do and my still-current job was ok (not bad at all) so it was a tough choice to make. A week ago I made my decision and I'll start as a senior consultant in an IT-firm next month. Could not be more excited!! It is a bold move but hey, I am looking for new challenges and this one will definitely give me those :) 
It wasn't about the payment, although that always has a role in my life, but mostly about the challenge and the change I needed. I've been working at this same firm I still currently work at for the past eight years (minus my stay-at-home -periods with kids) so it was really the time. Women at my age still can do this and (unfortunately) switching a job later on gets harder. It's a shame but that's how it works so I had to make my move now or never. Let's just hope I made the right decision since changing between jobs is always a risk. 

New garderobe

Well, I'm sure we can all agree on this one: soon we all are gonna need some decent outfits to wear at work ;) yes, this pandemic which is slowly moving away (I got my two shots, yay!) and I still continue to work remotely at times but I know my new job will require working at the office. And you don't go there wearing your sweatpants! :D 
*Contains ads (links)*. I hate to shop clothes at stores and I don't even have time for it so I may need to do some shopping online, such as Bubbleroom or Lindex. How about you, how do you like to shop? 
So after wearing my sweatpants for over a year I'm really gonna need new jeans, maybe a cute cardigan, shoes that I'll wear in the office and a new bag. You know, the kind that can hold a laptop and everything else. Oh boy, I better start looking for those right now since I'm not a fast shopper and to be honest - haven't done this for ages ;)

Happy shopping if you're in the same boat! Have a great week :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!