Wolt to help out when hunger strikes

Hey everyone!

*This post contains ad's". Finland just faced two new challenges: lockdown due to covid-19 and winter with snow and cold weather came back. And it turns out I'm not a fan of either!! Especially the lockdown part with restaurants being closed for now (take-out is an option, of course) and my loneliness growing to a new height. I mean, with working remotely since mid-august, not seeing anyone, wearing a mask to everywhere and living a single life..oh my. Restaurants and the gym have been my only savior on dealing with this prison-life as I call it. So now that our government made a (wise) decision on closing this country and all the restaurants (with a limited access to the gym), I'm kinda stuck at home. That's why I need you all to know you can order your food in to your house with Wolt! No kidding :D 

What is Wolt?

Wolt is a finnish based company that delivers food to your home from a wide selection of restaurants. Whether you prefer sushi, nepalese food or pizza, you can order them all from Wolt and they deliver it to your home in a very decent time. I've tried it a few times, especially last spring when the pandemic first hit us and then again during last summer or fall when the kids were home. Sometimes it's just easier to order food in to your home without having to leave your home and especially with hungry kids. I'm telling you - it's not fun. So what I was saying is that you can order your food from their site or mobile app, and you can either have it delivered to your home or go pick it up yourself. It's your choice, and obviously I like to have it delivered to my house, especially during a busy day at work. Or when the kids are going crazy and you just need to have some comfort food to deal with the craziness. 

Ordering in with mobile app

On my opinion - and I used the mobile app - it's easy to place an order, easy to follow how the order progresses and they deliver on time. At least I didn't have to wait for too long, and they called me when they were behind my door and left the food there so no contact with the deliverer which is great at this time of this pandemic. The best part is definitely the easiness and with most places, the delivery didn't cost anything which is always a plus. Okay, I did order a lot of food so that might play a part on this one but in the end, I had food, it was still hot and tasted delicious. A great thing is that when you login to the mobile app, you give your personal info such as your address and stuff so the app finds the restaurants near you. And that means, it finds all the best ones with a wide range from pizza to burgers to choose from. They even deliver flowers where I'm located!! Go check it out and find out what you have in your area - you might be surprised :)

That being said, I'm getting hungry. I need to go and place my order in Wolt. I'm feeling nepalese (besides hungry, that is) so nepalese food it is :) Have a great one!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!