Home delivered food

Hey everyone!
Day 1234567 (or something like that) on self-quarantine and still going strong :) After realizing I'm officially done with cooking the same meals, it was time to try home delivered food. I ordered mine from Wolt and I gotta say, I was impressed! It took 30 mins to order them, seeing the delivery process real-time on my app and finally got it delivered on my front-door. So easy!! Plus, the food at the local chinese restaurant "Tung Hing" in Espoo was yummy!
Do you guys order food, delivered home? I love nepalese food, I always have and chinese food is a strong competitor :) sushi's one of my favorites too and every now and then pizza steals my heart :D
If you want to try on new foods, especially now home delivered and on budget, you should try Offerilla and their wide selection of different restaurants.

Hope everyone's safe and happy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!