Välipäivä ale Lekmerillä / Post-christmas sales at Lekmer

Hey everyone!

*this post contains an ad*

Välipäivä ale @Lekmer / post-christmas sale @Lekmer


Are you all done with eating turkey?! Ready for some post-christmas sales at Lekmer aka välipäivä ale, as we say in Finland? :) I am!
To be quite honest, this wasn't the best christmas ever to our family: our 10 month old baby has been sick for the past 2 weeks with on-off stomach flu :( and to make it worse, our oldest son, myself and daddy got it right before christmas! Not fun. So that means almost all of my christmas shopping fell into one day at a mall with a sick child - running around like a crazy kid myself :D kids got presents for sure but it wasn't the best christmas ever.

So now I'm leaning on to post-christmas shopping online because we're not 100% okay yet. Baby got sick AGAIN last night so went to er again today. What a day!

My tips on post-christmas sales

I always opt for toys and clothes - toys that I can give my boys later when they turn 1, 6 and 4 next year. Quality clothes are always a great buy on sales since they need to last from one boy to a third one. Strollers and accessories are a good choice as well since there's usually a great sales percent compared to what the normal price is. I like to save some money :) that's it! Besides, shopping online can save not only money but also your carbon footprint :) not to mention there's really not much to do today since all the real stores are closed todayso virtual shopping here I come! 

Hope everyone else has had a bug-free christmas! Happy holidays xoxoxo

Homemade gingerbread house
Homemade gingerbread house 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!