Ideoita kesälomaan Lomarenkaalta :) Summer vacay ideas from Lomarengas :)

Hey everyone!
Summer is here and plans for summer vacation are set for most of us..except my family :) So this time I'm introducing a travel agency which offers cottages for example. To learn more, please check this link:
Lomarengas
Our family isn't travelling out of Finland this summer since our littlest is still very little :) so how about vacationing in Finland, in a cute cottage? Wake up to fresh air, take a dip in a lake and warm up in the sauna? Sounds perfect to me!

Until then, I'm enjoying the company of my little guy <3
4 months is such a fun age for a baby :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!