Tula Free to Grow babycarrier

Hey everyone!
Last time I wrote about buying a Tula Free-to-grow babycarrier and I did it and ordered one! Eek! I ended up getting it in "Stormy" since I like solids so much and this one felt like mine. And it already feels like the best investment yet because baby really likes it and fell asleep immediately I put him there. So easy to use, feels good on me too and I get to do chores while baby sleeps :)
Those chores mean cooking, doing laundry and taking care of my other son who got sick last night. Poor little guy! :(

Have you already got into the wonderful world of babywearing? Happy saturday!

T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!