New double stroller comparison for three kids :)

Hey everyone!


It's currently raining here in Finland and this morning could not have been worse what comes to taking kids to day care :( Not going into details but let's just say bad mornings do have an influence on your whole day at work and that's not good. Maybe it's the weather because I'm trying to find that motivation to do my work and currently I don't seem to find it. One of those days and TGIF! :) That helps.


My pregnancy week changes every saturday and tomorrow I'll be on my 25th week. Crazy! So about 3 months left before #3 arrives here, and I gotta say I'm not ready yet :D And of course that means I don't have a double stroller yet and besides that, I don't even know which one to pick this time! Not only do I need it for 2 kids but I need it for 3 kids because there are times when my 4,5 year old just can't walk, it the city, for example and I need at least a standing board for him. He'll be 5 in march so he really doesn't need a seat so a standing board will do the trick.


I've had like million different versions of Phil & Teds double stroller and even though I really like it how easy it is to maneuvre and take it with you as a travel stroller, it just doesn't work with 3 kids anymore. And that's simply because it doesn't have that much room for your groceries and other stuff (one kid basically sits on the lower basket) and because you can't attach a standing board to it while 2 kids are already sitting on it. I'm not sure if that would work when you have that baby and toddler -mode if there's enough room for that but I feel like it would be too heavy to push and not that easy to maneuvre because most of the models only have 3 tires. Has anyone ever tried this?


Phil and Teds Sittvagn med syskonsits, Dot Buggy with Double Kit, 3.0, Graphite Musta
Phil & Teds dot buggy with double kit, 3.0 (at Babyshop)


Because of that previous "problem", I always come back to this: Bugaboo donkey duo.


Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board  - 7
Bugaboo donkey duo and a wheeled comfort board (at Babyshop)


It just seems like the "perfect" stroller because it's so versatile: you can use it for one or two kids, make it smaller or bigger, and ad a Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board to that 3rd kid. Or any other standing board with a seat if you don't like that one. Bugaboo obviously has that brandname which makes it wanted among young parents and when you're done with it, it's almost always easy to sell it. What are your favorites for moving around with three kids? Mountain buggy duet, Baby jogger city select and Emmaljunga super viking - those are my other top picks :)
Or do you dislike double strollers and prefer carrying one in a sling/babycarrier and having a "onesie" stroller with a standing board? I'd like to hear more opinions on this very important matter :)


Have a lovely day, everyone!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!